Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Citrus Heights is the lead agency for the project. The city is responsible for ensuring that the feasibility study complies with the city's General Plan.
The city is partnering with Sunrise Recreation and Park District and Orangevale Recreation and Park District for the development of the feasibility study. There is a 1-mile segment within Orangevale Recreation and Park District jurisdiction and 1 mile of Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD) utility corridor/easement in Citrus Heights.
The Sacramento Area Council of Governments (SACOG) is a major funder of the project, providing 89% ($292,000) of the total project funding. The city is providing matching funds of $37,851 for the remaining 11% of the project funding.