The City of Citrus Heights, in coordination with Regional Transit, is gearing up to develop a Comprehensive Transit Plan for our City. This plan will help the City wisely invest in a transit service that meets the current and future needs of Citrus Heights residents.
- Some of the important areas the City will be considering include:
- Connections to local and regional destinations
- Connections to other transit services
- Redevelopment and transportation investments
- Transit-dependent needs
- Current and future transit demand
- Population growth
Developing the plan will take 10 months to finish, from May 2017 through February 2018.
To create the best plan for the Citrus Heights community, the City needs to hear from you!
Share your thoughts from September 6 through October 15, 2017 in a short online questionnaire.
Join us for a coffee charge before your morning commute on Wednesday, September 13 from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. at the Arcadia Drive & Greenback Lane SacRT bus stop. View the Informational Flyer (PDF)
Visit the City's Public Transit page for more information on transit in Citrus Heights.
Title VI Non-Discrimination Policy